Terms & Conditions
All product prices are in euros and include VAT 24% in the EU countries (books and magazines 10%). Taxes plus shipping costs, plus any additional billing fees are added to the value of the product.
Paytrail Oyj (2122839-7) acts as an implementer of the payment handling service and as a Payment Service Provider. Paytrail Oyj will be shown as the recipient in the invoice and Paytrail Oyj will forward the payment to the merchant.
Paytrail Oyj is an authorized Payment Institution. For reclamations, please contact the website you made your payment to.
Paytrail Oyj, business ID 2122839-7
Phone: +358 207 181830
Paytrail Oyj (FI2122839) provides netbank related payment transfer services in co-operation with Finnish banks and credit institutions. For consumer the service works exactly the same way as traditional web payments.
PayPal account payment
If you wish to pay your order with your PayPal account select the payment method from the online store and proceed forward. At the end of the order you will be automatically transferred to the PayPal service where you can make a payment from your PayPal account.
We reserve the right not to offer all forms of payment to all our customers. In such circumstances the customer can place an order using the available methods of payment.
Shipping costs and delivery methods
You can select your preferred shipping method as you move to pay the order through your shopping cart.
Matkahuolto serves our domestic (in Finland) shippings The costs are told to you before you purchase your order.
FedEx delivers mainly our webstore’ s worldwide shipping. Shipping costs are dependable on the country you live in and also on the weight of the package. Delivery costs are told to you before you verify your order.
NOTE! When delivering from Finland to outside the EU countries the customer will get an invoice from the custom and tax fees. That invoice is brought to you by FedEx / your country’ s customs.
Deliveries in Finland:
Normally we deliver your order within 2-5 business days when the product has left our warehouse.
All orders in Finland are delivered by Oy Matkahuolto Ab. Order can be tracked here: https://www.matkahuolto.fi/fi/
Courier will send you an e-mail with the order’ s tracking code.
FedEx delivers all orders outside Finland. Delivery time varies due to the continent and/or the country where the package is being delivered. You will get a FedEx tracking code to your package and you can track your package here http://www.fedex.com/fi_english/
NOTE! Products that are not available on your delivery date must be ordered again. We recommend you to pre-order the products separately just because of this. We will not send subsequent deliveries automatically. At the time of the release of a new product there can be traffic at the packing center due to large order volumes. In this case order delivery times may be slightly longer than normal.
Return and exchange policy
All our products have a 14-day return and exchange policy. You have the right to cancel your order, change products to substitutes or to return the product without reason within 14 days of receiving your delivery. Although you have to pay the delivery costs back to Finland yourself. We suggest that you make the delivery via FedEx, which is our official partner on worldwide shipping.
If you want to return the products please use the following address:
Cruz Store / Young ‘n’ Restless Productions
Returning orders in Finland:
All our products have a 14-day full return and exchange policy. You have the right to cancel your order, change products to substitutes or to return the product without reason within 14 days of receiving your product. Replacement and returning is free of charge, when you follow the instructions below:
You must return the products and the filled return form to us within the 14 -day period of receiving your order. Remember that not picking up your order from Matkahuolto is not the same thing as returning your order. If you don’t pick your order within 14 days of when it’s delivered and Matkahuolto is returning the order to us, we will charge you for shipping and return costs of the product. If you want to change the products to alternative ones, we will supply replacement products to you at no charge. If you want your money back for returning the products, we will pay a refund to your bank account normally within 7-10 business days of receiving back your order. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods, which is the result of other than the nature, characteristics and functioning of the required treatment of the goods.
Refund is FREE for you IF YOU LIVE IN FINLAND AND YOUR ORDER IS DELIVERED TO YOU IN FINLAND. Just remember to use our customer return code and the right address:
Cruz Store / Young ‘n’ Restless Productions
Other useful information regarding the returns
Read and fill in your order return form carefully and send it to us with your return. In this case, the return takes place without problems and we can process your return quickly. Be sure to ask Matkahuolto / FedEx a receipt of the return shipment. In this case, your return shipment is in Matkahuolto ‘s /FedEx’ s responsibility if it gets lost. NOTE! Without a receipt, we cannot accept any liability whatsoever for any loss of return shipment.
Washed, used or modified products cannot be returned / exchanged. So make sure that the products are in good (new) condition. If the products for example have pet hair on them we cannot accept refund / exchange. Always return the products in original packaging. If there is a set of products always return all products of the set. The following items cannot be returned or exchanged if the shrink-wrap or seal has been removed: CDs, LPs, DVDs, videos, audiocassettes or software. The following products do not have replacement/refund rights: Tickets (for example concert and festival tickets). Bargain. The products manufactured or modified according to your own wishes. Lingerie and swimwear, if they have been used. The products can be tried on but not used.
The customer accepts the current rates at the time of ordering. If the customer finds that the price of a product ordered has changed (for example due to sales), the customer doesn’t have the right to return the order only to get the product at a lower price. NOTE! – Always check the products you’ve ordered (also open any packaging) immediately after you’ve received them. Then you can immediately make a complaint editorial errors or broken products. – Try on your clothing immediately after receiving them. -If you return products paid with an invoice note that you must pay the total invoice amount minus the value of the returned products by the due of the bill! – Read washing and care instructions of the clothes carefully and follow them. Products laundered contrary to the instructions do not have a return / exchange right. You’ll find the laundry labels on the product’ s info page and from care instructions that are on the product. If you are not sure what the markings mean please contact us or search for information on the Internet. -If you replace products paid with an invoice please note that you must pay the total invoice amount in full by the due date! All returns in Finland must be made via Matkahuolto using the code and address given above in which case the return is FREE for you. If you fail to pick up multiple orders we reserve the right to require payment in advance for future orders or to no longer be sending customer orders.
In order to get the return form please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Campaign and Discount Codes
From time to time we offer our clients campaign and discount codes that for example entitle the client can get a discount or free shipping costs. If you have a code and want to use it follow these steps:
- Code is used by adding products to shopping cart first and after checkout giving the “Gift card / campaign code” to its proper field and pressing the “Apply” button and then the discount comes valid
- If you return the products ordered and the order value comes below the minimum value mentioned in the discount code, the code advantage is no longer valid.
- Enter the code exactly as it is presented.
- Be sure to check the validity of the code.
- If you use a discount code entitling you to free shipping costs you must however pay any additional fee if you are paying your order with an invoice.
- When placing an order you can only use one discount / campaign code.
- Most discount codes are for only the price of products not for the delivery costs.
Implementation of the trade agreement
Usually the trade agreement ends when the order is delivered to the customer. If you have provided your email address in the order, you will receive a notification of receipt of the order. By accepting and taking your order to the delivery service our part of the trade contract has been fulfilled. However if necessary we have the right end the trade agreement in other suitable ways, for example cancel the order and pay back order’ s payment to the customer.
Make sure when you receive your order that it is not damaged (if necessary open the package in front of the Matkahuolto’ s or FedEx’ s officer and check the contents). Never accept a damaged delivery (for example a package that is torn) since by doing this you agree to the receipt the damaged products! If the package is damaged or opened always make a complaint right away to Matkahuolto (deliveries in Finland) or FedEx (deliveries outside Finland).
Registration & Data Protection
All the information needed make an order is stored in our database. When ordering from us you agree that we can store the information you provide to us along with your order and that Cruz Store owner Young ‘n’ Restless Productions can use the data for example on marketing purposes (for example by sending an e-mail offer or information on What’s New).
We offer the opportunity to register for free and store the necessary personal information behind a username and password. This way you are always ready to place an order. Creating a Customer Account makes ordering easier:
- The products in your shopping cart are stored in your account so you can come back later to finalize your order.
- You no longer need to enter your personal information when ordering.
- You can examine and modify your personal information from the “My Account” link.
Registration is free and without obligation to make orders.
You can terminate your customer account at any time. You can do it in the “My Account” page in the “Personal Data” section (you need to log in to your account). To remove an account click on the “Delete Account” button.
Other important information
- All products will be shipped from our warehouse located in Finland
- Cruzstore.com deliver orders outside Finland also. International delivery is served by FedEx courier service. Oy Matkahuolto Ab handles domestic shipments.
- Always check the ordered products (also open any packaging) as soon as you receive them. This will allow you to make any complaint or editorial errors for broken products.
- Order confirmation messages are sent in HTML format by default so when you place an order allow your e-mail program to receive HTML messages. If you get an empty order confirmation message or you have other problems with the receipt of the order confirmation message, please contact us for help.
- Special offers validity period is always visible in our store.
- Special offers are short-term promotions and we cannot always guarantee the availability of products. The offers are valid only as long as the product is in stock.
- For all orders subject to our terms and conditions are applied.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all fabrics are 100% cotton.
- All information related to the order is stored in Cruz Store information system and will not be disclosed to third parties except in an emergency such as the delivering the order.
- We are not responsible for any misuse.
- All prices are in euros and include VAT at 24% (books and magazines 10%) or if you live outside the EU countries VAT is adjusted according to your country’ s legislation. You’ll see the VAT when ordering the product. The price seen on the site on the time of ordering is the available price, apart from any errors appearing on the web store.
- Due to print technical reasons the colors on the prints may in some cases be slightly different in reality than in the picture on the website.
- Ownership of the delivered products is transferred to the buyer only after they have been paid in full.
- All information on this website is protected by copyright law. Any kind of copying and borrowing requires the permission of the publisher.
Young ‘n’ Restless Productions
Business ID: FI24452802